Being schooled by Andrew Clark.
Comedy critic, author, historian, and director of Humber College’s comedy program joins us just before the holidays take hold. Also, in the middle chair, Dave Paterson joins in.
Join tva, Andrew, and Dave as we take note of the following:
– Getting into the yuletide spirit with Christmas traditions
– Getting laughs early in life
– Andrew’s life as a critic for what used to be ‘Eye Weekly’ magazine
– Who needs to go to a comedy school anyway?
– Andrew’s great book ‘Stand and Deliver’
– Andrew’s work with the Globe and Mail as their ‘Road Sage’
Thanks and enjoy!