Following the release of Ian’s episode of the podcast, during which we talked about a document that was being released that day that had several implications on the leadership of Toronto. That document was the ITO.
The next day, this happened and all Hell broke loose in Toronto, on Twitter, and at every news agency.
After its release, and Ian’s episode, we were asked through several channels for a follow-up discussion.
So, we answered the call. Thanks for asking for this and hope you enjoy it.
In this episode we talk about:
– Where were you when Blair spoke?
– The chaos that occurred over the next few days
– A former guest speaks out during the Ford Brother’s radio show
– How did it all go weird?
– What do we do next?
– Ian’s post on The Beaverton
– Ian’s article for Second City
For reference, here are links to the Rob Ford radio show that we refer to in this episode:
Thanks and enjoy!